- Palm Springs Art Museum Introduced The Joseph Clayes III Exhibition Wing and Unveils Permanent Collection of Modern Art and SculpturePosted 4 days ago
- AIDS Assistance Program Awarded $20,000 Grant From the Auen FoundationPosted 5 days ago
- Celebrity Chef Cat CoraPosted 1 week ago
- AIDS ASSISTANCE PROGRAM ANNOUNCES 2015 ‘EVENING UNDER THE STARS’ HONOREESPosted 1 week ago
- Dining Out For Life 2015 bigger than ever for D.A.P.Posted 1 week ago
- Melissa Manchester Loving The Life And Coming To Palm SpringsPosted 1 week ago
- First Weekend Palm Desert’s April Highlights Have Nationwide AppealPosted 3 weeks ago
- Palm Springs Local Fine Art photographer Terry HastingsPosted 1 month ago
- Get a Sneak Peek of BIG VOICE at the American Documentary Film FestivalPosted 1 month ago
- GirlFriend Factor’s Little Black Dress Event Returns to Fashion WeekPosted 1 month ago
PALM SPRINGS, Calif. (March 2015) - Palm Springs Art Museum dedicated The Joseph Clayes III Exhibition Wing,...
Organization Has Supported Food Voucher Program Since 1999 PALM SPRINGS – April 9, 2015: AIDS Assistance...
LIVE Magazine Exclusive Interview by Publisher Juli Ragsdale Food + Wine Festival of...
Contributions of Community Heroes to be Recognized at 22nd Annual Gala PALM SPRINGS – AIDS Assistance Program (AAP) is pleased...
50 participating restaurants and counting – Thursday, April 30 PALM SPRINGS, CA, March 17, 2015 – Dining Out For Life is that one...
By: Dustin Fitzharris From “Midnight Blue” to “Come in From the Rain,” Melissa Manchester has written...