- LIVE Magazine presents MovieBAR!Posted 2 days ago
- Desert Cancer Foundation’s “A ROUND FOR LIFE” Huge Success Raising $422,225.00Posted 2 weeks ago
- “If-Then Scenario” -The FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- SMOKE AND MIRRORSPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tribute to Disco Titan Sylvester at 2014 ‘Evening Under the Stars’Posted 2 weeks ago
- Palm Springs Art Museum News and EventsPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Saguaro Welcomes A New Exhibition of Original Artworks from Palm Springs Art Museum’s Artists Council Members Charlie Ciali and J Everette PerryPosted 4 weeks ago
- You can be a Hero when you Dine Out, Fight AIDS on Thursday, April 24Posted 4 weeks ago
- Celebrate an Eggstraordinary Easter at The Living Desert’s “Eggstravaganza”Posted 4 weeks ago
- The Living Desert Receives Renewed AZA AccreditationPosted 4 weeks ago
Chelsea Lane Bodywear, LIVE Magazine and Destination PSP Present ‘Under & Out 2’ Charity Fashion Show and Reception to Benefit Desert AIDS Project
PALM SPRINGS– Chelsea Lane Bodywear is proud to present Under & Out 2, a poolside reception and fashion show featuring men’s swim and underwear designs at the Skylark Hotel Palm Springs from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Sunday, October 6, 2013.
Co-Presented by LIVE Magazine and Destination PSP, and sponsored by the Skylark Hotel Palm Springs, the event is a benefit for Desert AIDS Project (D.A.P.). It will include a no-host bar, a DJ, and celebrity emcee Wesley Eure. The fashion show begins at 4:00 pm and will feature the latest designs from Diesel, Frank Dandy, C-In2, Hugo Boss, and many others.
“We hosted the first Under & Out event expecting only a few dozen attendees,” says Jeffrey Bernstein, co-owner of Chelsea Lane Bodywear with Dr. Oscar Chamudes. “When 300 people showed up for the event, we realized it had the potential to become a fundraiser for a worthy charity like Desert AIDS Project.”
Admission is free to the public; therefore, funds for D.A.P. will be raised through the sale of tickets for chances to win Chelsea Lane merchandise and other great prizes. Covered VIP seating includes light bites, water and soft drink service, and may be reserved in advance at $250 for a table of eight, and tables of five are $150. Voluntary donations will also be collected at the door and by the models. To reserve VIP tables or inquire about sponsorship opportunities, call 760-278-1278.
“When much of the country is getting ready for a cold winter, the Palm Springs season is just beginning to get into full-swing in October. So, what could be better than lounging poolside and choosing swimwear and underwear? It sounds like a great way to spend a Sunday,” said David Brinkman, CEO of Desert AIDS Project. “We are so grateful to Chelsea Lane Bodywear for organizing this event with all of their community partners to benefit D.A.P.”
Emcee for the event will be Palm Springs’ own, Wesley Eure. Eure appeared in two long-running television series in the 1970s, Days of our Lives and Land of the Lost. For several years, he appeared in both shows simultaneously. Eure is also a singer, author, producer, director, charity fundraiser, and lecturer. Wesley is was and anchor columnist with LIVE Magazine for over 100 issues with his travel tips, called Tripping the Planet.
Chelsea Lane specializes in brand name swim and underwear for men and women. Merchandise will be sold at the event and is currently available at Raymond | Lawrence, the popular retail incubator in the heart of the Palm Springs Uptown Design District, and online at www.ChelseaLane.com.
Join the party on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/521230387932302/
For more information, please “Like” the Chelsea Lane page on Facebook or call 760-278-1278.